Well, the month of September came and went, but with its departure, I have found some matters of High Weirdness washed up on the shores of October's first morn.
I obtained yesterday, a rare edition of Dee's Monas Heiroglyphica in Latin, which I'm beginning to translate for possible publication (eventually). I've also come to a turning point and a singularly opportunity in my psychotropic drug/quantum chaos/ interdimensional travel research, which promises to bear fruit this new month. But, most interestingly, I've been asked to consult on a case of High Weirdness that has engulfed a young woman, and calls me to be a sort of occultic Sherlock Holmes. About this I can say no more at this time. Oh, and Liz has started to receive strange warnings from animals in her dreams.
October always has been my favorite month. The weather is changing. There's my birthday on the 13th. There's Samhain. This one should be particularly interesting, if a dash dangerous. Well, things definitely seem to be heating up. As always, I'll try and do my best. You should too.
No comments:
Post a Comment