Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Magicians vs Aliens Part I

This is the heart of the matter.  This is what this blog is really about.  This is what all my magickal efforts are about.

Whatever one believes about UFOs, the abduction phenomenon is shockingly widespread and disturbingly similar across geographic and cultural boundaries.  Something is going on, and that something is not in humanity's best interests.  A cursory bit of research into the abduction phenomenon or alien DMT encounters will prove this to be true.  I recommend David Jacob's The Threat and Rick Strassman's Inner Paths to Outer Space respectively on such topics.

All of my research is related to this.  I intend to find a way to confront these semi-corporial, transdimensional beings and assert humanity's rights toward stopping their negative interference in our affairs.  Those interested in providing research or other assistance are invited to contact me at my email: dthignutt (at symbol) aol (dot) com.  Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment