Monday, October 25, 2010

Magicians vs. Aliens Part III

I am delighted to see that we have many new visitors to the blog, most are here for this sub category of blog posts, the Magicians vs. Aliens series.  As I have previously said, this is the most important purpose of this blog--to scout and observe our hidden enemy in their own terrain with the aim of defeating them.

Who is the enemy?  Those who have come out of interest in this project know well enough.  Our common enemy have been called many names over the long ages.  Legends of them echo loudly throughout the corridors of time.  They have been called gods, archangels, angels, devils, demon, vampires, lamas, faeries, aliens, reptoids, mud shadows, etc.  They have preyed upon us for aeons.

Before Samhain (Halloween) there will be much more information on this topic posted here.  I'm just waiting for the word to get out sufficiently before we procede.  I ask only for a week's worth of patience from the rest of you.

I am also particularly interested in conversing with people who have encountered, or believe they have encountered these beings.

We are not powerless.  Humanity's destiny lies in our own hands.  They will not control us.  We shall be victorious.

Much more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment