Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Magicians vs. Aliens Part II

I'm now seeking experienced psychonauts with advanced magickal experience for this vitally important project.  You don't need to seek me out in Real Life or email even (but you are always welcomed to).  I'll be leading this expedition from right here for the most part.  Look for blog posts with the Magicians vs. Aliens heading.  They will be coded, but I'll put the code here too.  I can not legally endorse or encourage illegal drug use, of course.  So one will assume that I am advising participants to go to someplace where such substances are legal.

Initial CODEs:

DMT = 444
Do = (9)
Magic Mushrooms = 40/40

More codes to follow.

Now, if you have to ask what a psychonaut is...you aren't one.  And the magicians must be capable.  People who have done DMT have experienced all types of alien encounters (see Rick Strassman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule and Inner Paths to Outer Space) including being raped by reptilian beings.  This job isn't for the light hearted.  It's serious business.

Much more on this project to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment