Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The World's Greatest Magick "Trick"

The World's Greatest Magick "Trick" is my more mainstream endeavor to bring certain magickal facts and realities to light.  My first attempt was on the famed writer's forum Absolute Write:

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175892

Not bad for a first attempt, but I did get a bit emeshed in message board politics.  It still has some worth.  I talked magick, the occult, interdimensional reptoids, the Ongs Hat travel cult, Thelema, Crowley, Dee, Parsons, Golden Dawn, but for a more general audience.

Never one to give up, I took the kind offer of some friends to move the party to their new digs, and so the reboot is under way:

http://modernminimalistpoetry.com/forums/index.php?topic=643.0

In The World's Greatest Magick "Trick" I intend to prove once and for all the existence of Magick.

Nothing up my sleeves...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana. We felt that you deserved another home at our site. I'm happy to be your first follower on your blog.


    Mike

    ReplyDelete