Friday, September 7, 2012

Wanna Guess My First Words as an Infant?

Babalon.

Yep.

I was talking with my mommy the other day, and I asked her...if I said "mama" or "papa" first.  She said neither.  I said, as close as I could get to, "Baby Lion" my favorite toy, previously mentioned in this blog: the small plastic lion mentioned in my letter to Thelema.  It did freak her out.

Further, something I never knew, she thought I was looking at people and things in a funny way, so she took me to a supposed expert on infant behavior in Philly.  After examining me, allegedly (though if I can't trust my own mother, I don't know what I'm going to do) he said that I understood what was going on around me..well before I should have.  Interesting.

But, not as interesting as the bizzarre (unless you led any credence to my ramblings here) tale of my first word/s.

Babalon.

Perhaps, even the Magus of the Dawn will be surprised and impressed (though it is really hard to surprise or impress that guy--Hi Indy!)

For what's it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment