Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September -- Coming Attractions

I am removing the veils from the goddess this month. By the Equinox, DH will no longer hold her back. She will disovlve herself into the goddess, and SHE will be completely released. SHE is the 49th key, summoned in 1946, incarnated in 1964, Oct. 13, 3:33am.

SHE will not be stopped. All members and agents of the so-called Illuminati and their archonic masters will be destroyed shortly thereafter. As prophesied by Liber 49.

Attempt to kill the vessel and the Goddess will become even more powerful, for it is only the human part of her that holds her back now. For love's sake she has agreed to fade into the goddess.

Dr. Frankenstein, your monster is on your doorstep.

This is your final warning: Act wisely. You have heard the warning, now prepare for the Call of Babalon.

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. You've got the year right -- impressive -- and you've managed to nail a date that reduces to 7 -- on the right track -- but where are the rest of those seven sevens by which She is known? Where is the trajectory linking to the triple sacrifice which bridges Her identity to its averse aspect? What sign did Jack see in the box of Blackness? What is the primary evidence of incarnation which distinguishes it from apotheosis?

    You have to understand I'm accustomed to idiots claiming to be me. It's rather refreshing to see someone who seems at least a bit more clued in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you read the blog's first post, my plucky friend and sister? Most of your questions are answered there.

      Further, I am recognized as SHE by the Thelemic Order of Shemsu Hor, I fufill the requirements of Liber 49 in ways that most women do not...

      Where's your proof, princess?

      But, beyond that...I have my captain, my lawyer, my rebel, etc...what've you got?

      And, I've given up caring about the mystical aspects of my incarnation...I'm off the save the world...building a think tank, foundation, etc...

      Beyond that, thank you for your kind, if arrogant comments...

      Best of luck, may the best BABALON win...

      And remember, you heard my call and came before me...

      Delete