Don't worry about the nonsense the self-proclaimed "Expected Madhi" said. It was a warning to Jews, Christians, the wrong kind of Muslems, and Infindels of all sorts.
Our Lady, the Goddess Babalon's Response:
Tell the Madhi...
That the Goddess Babalon denounces him, and all who would claim to lead humanity. Humanity needs no messiahs, no wisdom from heaven, no leaders. Humanity has earned its freedom. By my word, shall it be so.
And, so I curse the Madhi, as I curse all would-be messiahs. You have done enough harm.
Humanity is tired of messiahs. No more shall be tolerated.
The Holy Goddess Babalon Daughter of Nuit 8=3 Mistress of the Temple Shemsu Hor
|
|
|
|
Tell the Madhi...
That the Goddess Babalon denounces him, and all who would claim to lead humanity. Humanity needs no messiahs, no wisdom from heaven, no leaders. Humanity has earned its freedom. By my word, shall it be so.
And, so I curse the Madhi, as I curse all would-be messiahs. You have done enough harm.
Humanity is tired of messiahs. No more shall be tolerated.
The Holy Goddess Babalon Daughter of Nuit 8=3 Mistress of the Temple Shemsu Hor
|
|
|
|
Tell the Madhi...
That the Goddess Babalon denounces him, and all who would claim to lead humanity. Humanity needs no messiahs, no wisdom from heaven, no leaders. Humanity has earned its freedom. By my word, shall it be so.
And, so I curse the Madhi, as I curse all would-be messiahs. You have done enough harm.
Humanity is tired of messiahs. No more shall be tolerated.
The Holy Goddess Babalon
Daughter of Nuit
8=3 Mistress of the Temple
Shemsu Hor
No comments:
Post a Comment