Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Why Atheists are Full of Horse Shit

It must be glorious to know.

What a feeling.  We know this.  Or, soon we will have it all figured out.

Atheists and Materialists dismiss the metaphysics of their beliefs, the limitations...

Everything else is wrong.

At least, in the back of the mind of the most religious...there must be doubt...but the Atheist is free of doubt.

What a creature!

Proud and certain.

Soon, their errors will be apparent to them...

Perhaps, Occam's Razor is misused?  What if, the whole of previous humanity weren't a bunch of ignorant savages?  What if the simpliest solution is the Materialism is wrong?  Maybe, we knew more of the truth, and we run from it...

You stupid smug fucks...I despise you...

I have no pity in my heart.

Hubris is yours.  And Limitation.

I am not certain.  And I never will be.

Possibility is mine.  Endless.  Limitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment