As promised, I shall begin to enummerate the plan for defeating our seemingly supernatural/alien interdimensional antagonists. There are four levels of this plan.
Level I - General Interest - Internet Guided Visualization and Magickal Meditation of General Protection - Times and detailed description of visualizations and magickal meditations will be posted here under level one heading. I recommend reading Dion Fortune's Magical Battle of Britain for more general information on how this technique has been applied in the past.
Level II - Paa Tal Initiative Outer Team- Intermediate Interest - Will take place on a separate blog which will be provided here soon (http://www.paatalinitiative.blogspot.com/). Mission specific guided visualizations and magickal meditations will be a primary focus. Additionally research and general mission planing will take place here. Recommended reading: Dion Fortune's Psychic Self-Defense, David Jacobs' The Threat, John Keel's The Mothman Prophecies.
Level III - Paa Tal Initiative Inner Team - Advanced Interest - Planning and support of all missions and visualization/meditations and research projects. I recommend reading the following for those interested in being a part at this level: Rick Strassman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule, and Inner Paths to Outer Space, Sun Tzu's The Art of War,
Level IV - Hyperspace Knights - Our own interdimensional secret agents. Must be highly experienced in DMT pyschonautica and/or advanced magickal practice. By invitation only. These people will only be known by color code: Red Knight, Blue Knight, etc.
More details coming soon.
Checking in.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete