Tuesday, November 9, 2010

DOOM Week

As my friends from the conspiracy boards will tell you...it's DOOM Week.

That is to say that between, 11/8 and 11/14 a major, global catastrophic event has been predicted by several independent sources (Timewave Zero, Webbot, etc.).  I note with interest that:

-The dollar is taking a pounding from the Quantitative Easement by the Fed.
-Volcanic and Earthquake Activity is extremely high
-The CERN Large Hadron Collidor has a 70% chance of creating strangelets by today
-A mysterious missile was launched off the coast of CA with not knowledge of the Pentagon
-Solar flares and storms are getting quite active
-UFO sightings are at an all time high
-Tension is high

I guess we'll see.

On another note, I should have my charge or client, if you will, ( see blog post October High Weirdness) out or harm's way within the next few days. Wish us luck.

I'm doing some more research suggested by one of our top hyperspace knights for the Paa Tal Initiative.  Once I've reviewed this information, I'll be posting more here, under Magicians vs Aliens and the PTI blog.

Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment