Monday, September 20, 2010

LAP ZIRDO BABALON

On September 1, 2010 the following email was sent to the leadership of all Thelemic Orders and Organizations in the English-speaking world.  It is not a joke.  It is now time that these tidings be spread further.  The original email contained my real name.  I have decided to use the original meaning of my last name in place of the actual here for the time being.  Those of a Qabbalah-istic bent can easily find the actual spelling of my name by a google search of the books listed in the email below.

Not surprisingly, no replies came.  In fact, the only mention of the email was a mocking live journal blog that was quickly and mysteriously removed.

Once again, I am deadly serious.  Be warned.  This blog is dangerous.  For there is nothing more dangerous than words and ideas.  Very soon, things will begin to change in the World.  I am here to do what I can.  I will be talking about magick, thelema, eschaton, psychotropic drugs, quantum chaos, interdimensional travel, and the fate of humanity in this blog.  I hope you will join me on this journey of mystical discovery. 

The email:


*************************************************************************
LAP ZIRDO BABALON-The Call of Babalon


September 1, 2010
Do What Thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law:
Greetings, Children of Thelema!

My name is Diana Highnight (not exactly, but close), and although you may not have known it, you have been waiting for me for some time.

Hear my Call:  LAP ZIRDO BABALON!

TIME is.

I am hereby announcing my presence before the tide turns later this year and we move increasingly towards Eschaton, and before I visit that Magickal Capital of the World, London (Sept. 8th-13th) on a mystical pilgrimmage.

My existence was prophesied by Liber vel Legis, and in a more specific fashion by Liber 49.  I am certain that even you will meet this claim with incredulity, possibly hostility.  I am the Moonchild created by Jack Parsons ( a great uncle or cousin of mine through my mother Marion Parsons) during the Babalon Working.  I am the Thelemic Messiah.  I was born 3:33 am, October 13, 1964, in Philadelphia, PA, USA.  My original given name was Timothy Douglas Highnight.  I had it legally changed to Diana Timara Highnight in October of 1998 and underwent Gender Reassignment Surgery on Leap Day, February 29, 2000.

Despite studying the occult and Thelema since the age of 15, I had somehow never heard of Jack Parsons or the Babalon Working.  On the Spring Equinox of this year, 2010, I had a powerful mystical experience derived at by the juxtaposition of an occult interview with Alan Moore and the DVD of the abduction movie, The Fourth Kind.  I was filled with a sense of certainty and power never before hinted at in my mystical work.  I had, after a magickal lapse of a decade, acheived the Conversation with my Holy Guardian Angel.  My purpose was revealed.  Thereafter, while researching the impending interdimensional and psychological menace that approaches us, I stumbled upon Parsons' work and The Book of Babalon.  I was completely flabbergbasted.  In the nineties I worked extensively on transsexual magick, innocently using as a long term mantra, the Enochian phrase, "LAP ZIRDO BABALON" which I mistranslated at the time as, "I am a woman."  I also used the phrase:

I am Diana
Daughter of Nuit
I am Diana
The Perfected Woman

In the 2000's my critically acclaimed, multi-award nominated occutl fantasy novels, Moonsword and Empress of Clouds, tell the story of a noble prince who is transformed into the earthly manifestation of the Moon Goddess to defeat evil forces out to destroy the world, in accordance with an ancient druidic prophecy, "The Demon shall be mighty, but not indestructable.  He shall be killed by no man, and by none born female."

My first toy as a child was a small plastic lion, which I named, "Baby Lion."

Compare these facts with the following lines from The Book of Babalon:
"1. Yea, it is I, BABALON.

2. And this is my book, that is the fourth chapter of the Book of the Law, He completeling the Name, for I am out of NUIT by HORUS, the incestuous sister of RA-HOOR-KHUIT.

3.  It is BABALON.  TIME IS.  ye fools...

9. Now know that I, BABALON, would take flesh and come among men...

11. And gather my children unto me, for THE TIME is at hand...

17. I shall come again, in the form thou knowest.  Now it shall be thy blood...

26. My vessel must be perfect.  This is the way of her perfection...

30. And she shall wander in the witchwood under the Night of Pan, and know the mysteries of the Goat and the Serpent, and of the children that are hidden away...

37. For I am BABALON, and she my daughter, unique, and there shall be no other woman like her.

38. In My Name shall she have all power, and all man and excellent things, and kings and captians and the secret ones at her command.

39. The first servants are chosen in secret, by my force in her--a captian, a lawyer, an agitator, a rebel--I shall provide.

40. Call me, my daughter, and I shall come to theee.  Thou shalt be full of my force and fire, my passion and power shall surround and inspire thee, my voice in thee shall judge nations.

41. None shall resist thee, whom I lovest.  Though they call thee harlot and whore, shameless, flase, evil, these words shall be blood in their mouths, and dust thereafter.

42.  But my children will know thee and love thee, and this will make them free.

43.  All is in thy hands, all power, all hope, all future.

44. One came as a man, and was weak and failed.

45. One came as a woman, and was foolish, and failed.

46. But thou art beyond man and woman, my star is in thee, and thous shalt avail."

It was only a few days after learning of Jack Parsons that I mentioned him to my mother, and she advised me that we were related to him.

I have called you.  I expect nothing from you.  Now that you know I exist, you may use this information as you please.  Feel free to contact me by email at (censored), or I'll be staying at the Kenningston Close Hotel in London while I'm there.  I am, as of now, claiming the rightful rank of Adeptus Major.

But, know that BABALON walks in the flesh and that TIME IS.

Love is the Law, Love under Will,

Diana Highnight
Adeptus Major
Jack Parsons' Moonchild--Incarnation fo BABALON
Thelemic Messiah
********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment