Last time, I asked the Magus a couple of question, to but his response in proper context:
I asked about his time on Mars--indeed, he has spent two years all alone on the Red Planet. If anyone has any questions regarding Mars, I will forward them to him.
I asked about the effects of the Solar Sphere, of Tiphereth for those that know the Qabbalah.
I mentioned that the artic owls were irrupting from the Arctic circle. And being doomtards, such as we are, we both noted the black bird deaths of last week in Laurel, MD on 95.
I asked about our nemisis, the Archons, the Reptoids, the Polticians, or whatever you want to call them.
Here's the response:
You'll notice he has changed his title, to Magus of the Dawn. Which, should offer you hope.
I asked about his time on Mars--indeed, he has spent two years all alone on the Red Planet. If anyone has any questions regarding Mars, I will forward them to him.
I asked about the effects of the Solar Sphere, of Tiphereth for those that know the Qabbalah.
I mentioned that the artic owls were irrupting from the Arctic circle. And being doomtards, such as we are, we both noted the black bird deaths of last week in Laurel, MD on 95.
I asked about our nemisis, the Archons, the Reptoids, the Polticians, or whatever you want to call them.
Here's the response:
Bonsoir my Lady Babalon,Of Mars what would like to know ? 2 years all alone on a planet is a vast quantity of information ...Please indicate a focus of attention -O)Extra luminal transfer is the way I travelled to Mars....Yes the light that lights the suns will flow through Tiphereth cascading on all below."Will the Archons dare stand against us when the time comes?"You know my Lady I do not usually do demons -O)Yet for the Archons I will make an exception LOL...Come thou forth the spirit of William Blake, come thou forth I say, speak through mine own voice...The breath of Sekhmet will incinerate their power and toys...The caress of Sekmet will cause Geb to expand in ecstasyThus destroying their fortress's...They are masters of What! They are dogs burying bones in the sands of eternity,while the wise give it "face palm" shaking their heads in disbelief...The white birds retreat...The black birds die...Your question is your answer.Gently my lady...Let Babalon emerge...with TRUTH and justice...This is the Maat Ka...So all tread on white rushes.Your friend ...Robert.Imhotep ankh fn ptah ptahotep shemsu hor...Magus of the dawn.
You'll notice he has changed his title, to Magus of the Dawn. Which, should offer you hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment