Many people look ahead and see a dark road ahead of us. Biosphere Collapse. Economic Collapse. Totalitarianism. Natural Disasters.
I see a time beyond that, not so far from now.
I believe that there is a Telelogical Attracter--a Morphogenetic Purpose for human consciousness that transcends time and space. I believe that such a Universal Power can not be thwarted by tiny, evil men with dreams of power.
I believe that current and, sadly intensifying, destabilization of societies and natural disasters, and even the evil plans of tiny men are necessary to force the realisation of our own transcendental natures...all in line with cosmic purpose.
There was never any doubt how all of this was going to end...
It will end the way it was designed to...the culmination of Universal Purpose and the complete liberation of humanity from our petty concerns and tyrannts, and our beginning as a transgalactic, hyperdimensional species...beyond time.
I'm optimistic, even though I may not personally survive the intense period leading up to our reaching the destination set for us by the universe itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment