My lady Babablon...Thou that art my mother, my sister, my daughter, my lover, thou that art the house of beth were I rest from my eternal journey....Abrahadabra I salute you
Love-light-liberty...From all points of the triangle...
o
o o
Quote...."Then strike me dead you moron. -Normality resumes-
lmao"...Annael 05-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Adeptus major 6° = 5°...Granted.....TM...In magick your grade comes from the outside in... NOT the inside out....Your claim is now official...
Yes I have that authority..."The will of the magus may not be opposed, that is the law"
I asked him if he was aware that true magi come along once in a lifetime. He replied:
Correct....The Magus of the end times... my lady Babalon...The magus of the dawn ...The sunrise...Hail ye twin hawks upon the pinnicles of the world -O)..For behold I ride upon the wings of the wind...I have made a chariot of the clouds I invoke the golden hemleted ones from the Sun to descend with the planes...Not talking about aircraft -O)
9° =..2°
PS...The Magus of the Aeon came though the night...
I thanked him for his kindness and he replied:
My pleasure my lady Babalon...So, it's official, I am an Adeptus Major. And we have us a new magus. I asked him about the word. The word of each Magus:
For your grade to be formal and correct you need to quote
My name and title to all who have the authority to enquire.
"Imhoptep ankh fn Ptah Ptahotep Shemsu Hor. Magus 9°=2°
Magikal order of the Shemsu Hor"
You may if you wish affix to whatever name you chose for
your 6°=5° the title "Shemsu Hor"
Why?...Perhaps because you were born at 3.33...
Click the link for a word with one of my sponsors -O)
Big kiss my lady Babalon -O)...Indy
Trust you my lady Babalon to ask such a question...-O)
Well of course I have the word of the end time...It is not greek eh!
First...I am not in conflict with the Magus of the Eaon...
It is grace of his effort...The Magus of the end times exsists
"Thelema" "will"...Yes I am in the city of the pyrimids...Pharaoh of the epoch -O) Yes you want the word of this epoch...Yet when you receivce it you will be confronted by your exact opposit...Which is of course the innilation of illusition...
My lady Hatshepsut...The word of the epoch/end times...IS
Maat Ka....HTH...Indy
PS Post 333...-O) Ow wow!....
For the full link to this delightful exchange with all manner of wizards...
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1354381/pg1
No comments:
Post a Comment