Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Eyes Wide Shut & My Final Offer of Clemency to the Wank-Form Cobblers

So, I just saw Eyes Wide Shut yesterday whilst shelling lima beans. Talk about "I Accuse", I think Mr. Kubrick did so, and paid the price. A price we must all being willing to pay.  Anyway, the film was fanatastic, and makes one wonder what was cut out--considering what was left in.

And, so, my agents have advised me that a human blood sacrafice is planned for the Blue Moon on August 31, 2012 by the so-called Illuminati (to be hereafter only refered to per Sir Richard Eldritch's suggestion "Wank-Form Cobblers"). I hereby demand the end of all blood sacrafices from now forward. My power will be moving over you on August 31, 2012, as I am, afterall, a Moon Goddess of some note, don't make it harder on yourselves. Surely, you see that you can go no further. Banish the foul things that collect about you, or I will turn them on you...and they will rip you apart.

This is my final warning. War is coming. A war beyond your meager imaginings. A war you can not win. A war where you will have no advantage. I can help you survive. Turn away from the Darkness. Quit the Night and Seek the Day. For love's sake. For your children's sake. For your own sake. We don't need to be enemies. Rejoin Humanity. Denounce your archonic delusions. All of your lies are about to be exposed. You are all but out of time.

I did try to warn you, remember that when the storm comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment