Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New from The Magus of The Dawn--I get Promoted to Mistress of the Temple 8=3

In my inbox was an email from The Magus of the Dawn, responding to my email where I described Lizzy's headache and vision of a Starry Crown and a Hawk upon mentioning his name:

My lady Babalon...We enter into a period of "Yang" male...
 
Hence Lizzy's pain in the head...Horus is Male...
Ra Hoor Khuit is male + Force & fire...
The magus of the dawn is male + love is the law, love under will...
 
In this time woman must be girt with the sword...
 
"What is incarnate Goddess to do?"
 
She must assume her destintany.
 
 
"I'm feeling it very strongly.
 
Our time is short."
 
Therefore I listen...I decode...I recode...I decide...I act...
 
Therefore you are granted the grade 8°=3°
 
Mistress of the temple...Not master...
You will stand in harmonious eqaulibren with me
 
 
Further to this...Lizzy is granted 1°=10°...Lizzy Shemsu Hor
 
You by virtue of your new grade may accord, designate; bestow...
Grades & titles...Shemsu Hor...Use this power with discernment...
 
Salutation my lady...Imhotep ankh fn Ptah Ptahotep Shemsu Hor...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment