In an exchange of emails with the famed Magus of the End Times, I gleaned the following information:
That the World, as we know it, is coming to an End. I mean, the guy's title is Magus of of the End Times, so such a prediction should not come as a surprise.
If you pay any attention to the news of our solar system, the Sun as been off to a fiery start this year. Within the last week, we've has a huge sustained CME, a M9 Flare, and an X2 Flare, geomagnetic storms resulting here on Earth. You should also be aware that the Vast Interstellar Plasma Cloud we're in seems to be heating the planets and exciting the Sun. Meanwhile our magnetosphere is weakened and failing, doubtlessly preparing for a magnetic pole shift. This weekend, naturalists were quite excited by the mass irruption of snow owls from the Arctic to the South. Mass fish and animals deaths occurred in the vicinity of the Winter Solstice, just as last year. A hint before the arrival of that magic date codified in the Mayan, Aztec, Olmec calendars, in the Egyptian Great Pyramid calendar, the I-Ching (thanks for that Terence, Old boy), and the Hindu Kali Yuga and seemingly every eschatological expression of the human consciousness.
The world can not continue in this way. And it will end. Hopefully, not in death, but a different life.
I asked my friend, The Magus, guessing the Sun, and he said, "yes, the Sun, and strangely at that."
So, maybe it will be all Knowing or John Cusak2012y, or maybe, we'll have spontaneous DMT release and all just walk out of time and space.
I offer you this hope, when the Magus signed the email, for the first time, he signed it, The Magus of the Dawn. I don't know.
Let us hope and love each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment